javadoc2chm is a conversion tool which translates Javadoc documentation to
CHM, Microsoft Compiled HTML Help file.
Why to convert JavaDoc to CHM? You may find that user experience with plain HTML javadoc is boring. Converting Javadoc to CHM you will gain: built-in search engine, index, bookmarking and more.
Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista with Internet Explorer 4.0 and better
automatic installation and uninstallation
Size of installation
version 1.2.1 (Oct 13, 2012)
- bugfix - support for javadoc generated by JDK 7.0
version 1.2.0 (Jan 21, 2012)
- bugfix - support for JDK 7.0
version 1.1.0 (May 8, 2007)
- javadoc2chm works also for Javadoc of single package
- bugfix - in groovy-1.0 javadoc, CRT crashes when
vsprintf_s format string contains "% %"
- bugfix - anchor was removed from index links
Fixed compilation bug, better feedback during index creation
Test presence of HHA.DLL, customize title of CHM file
First public version.